1. Save time
Influencer marketing takes a lot of time and money to do in-house, and we all know that time = money. The usual steps in the influencer marketing process are:
- Setting goals and KPIs and coming up with a smart plan
- Finding influencers, getting in touch with them, and checking them out
- Talking, making a deal, and paying
- Informing People Who Matter
- Getting the product to them
- Content coordination and review Content monitoring Content success measurement
- Getting the most out of investments by putting content on other paid and owned channels
If you have the time and money to build an influencer marketing team, you might be able to scale your influencer marketing strategy internally, but most companies don't have that option.
Working with an agency can be a faster and cheaper way to create and implement your influencer marketing plan. An experienced agency can help you set up a strategy and agree on campaign goals, find and vet influencers, and do the hands-on work of building a campaign and working with each influencer. An agency helps with campaigns all the time and takes out a lot of the guesswork involved in influencer marketing.